Customize dashboards and widgets to view DXM Wireless Controller data. Visually display data from all of your Sites with Graphs, Icons, Gauges, etc.
To create a Dashboard:
- Go to the Dashboard tab from the home page.
- Click the Edit Mode check box in the top left corner, followed by +New Item in the upper right corner of the page.
- Fill out the New Item Pop-Up box:
- First the Type of Dashboard: Options are Graphs, Gauges, Icons Alarm, Map, Table, Update, or Solution.
- Next, each Type has a Sub Type, select your preference.
- Depending on the selection of the Type/Sub Type, a user will have different options to select. From Background, Min/Max Values, Colors, etc.
- Next, the user will select the Site that they want the information to display from. Followed by the Name of the Dashboard.
- Lastly, this will also differ depending on the Type selected. Options are Registers to display, Alarms, Table, Object Type, etc.
- Click Save.